Sunday 31 October 2010

Daniel's Autobiography

Saturday 30th October 2010/Sunday 31st October 2010
Daniel’s autobiography

‘’Hello everyone and welcome to my autobiography.’’ Today I have done this because I, Daniel have done this with my very own hands. Now I am going to tell you all this once so listen carefully…
This is the story of my life…
Greetings, world. Now I Daniel have touched this piece of paper with my very own hands and let me tell you all a few things…First I have got 22 Horrid Henry books and I think I will be famous when I grow up. And I know this will be the best-selling autobiography in the UK or in the whole of Europe or in the whole wide world. My best toy is my cars because I LOVE to play with them. I’m keeping this very safe and it might be published in the newspaper and if it IS published in the newspaper, It will be sure to be the best-selling autobiography ever. I think you cannot believe to meet such an amazing person as me because I am 90% kind & helpful and I know a lot of geography too you know. And I almost forgot to tell you that my most precious thing is my bubble timer and it is glass and you all know that IS very precious don’t you? And you all know that I ROCK! I live next door to Mr Gordon and Sally who works at butterfly world and she probably still does you know! I live with my Mummy, Alison, My daddy Simon, my sister Maddy, my grandma, Eileen, and my grandpa, Fred. I have the light on during me writing my autobiography you know. I hope you all write an autobiography too. Please get used to this as well!!!  I have over 20 TGT magazines. I have a cactus. I have a very spotty blind. I was born in 2003 which means that I am 6 years old. I learned to read in nursery in school like I said a few minutes ago. I have over £100.00. I am very good at throwing and catching myself too. I have a diary for 2011 which has a jelly bean front cover. I am good at playing the piano. I have a Dsi. My birthday is the 27th of November. I am a good spy. My favourite food is chips. My favourite drink is Apple juice. My worst food is tomatoes. My worst drink is milk. My hand aches of typing on the computer now. My favourite teddy is big fat teddy. My dressing gown is blue and fluffy and warm. I have a goldfish called Anthony. I have my very own blog which is overblog and you can make comments too.
I love doing chores. I love baking stuff. Whenever I'm round and you see a spider please just put it outside. I will put some pictures in here and I will put some other stuff in here if I can. I love watching Phineas and Ferb show on BT vision. BT vision is on TV. My favourite game is bingo. Alfie growls a lot.
I go on Microsoft Word 2003 and add writing to my blog which is this.
Remember these in sentences: capital letters, full stops, speech marks, commas and finger spaces. I hope you all like this!!
By: Daniel Joiner.
Goodbye!

5 comments:

  1. Hello is anyone there and I have worked very hard on this so please leave a comment here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were boasting far too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, but that was when I was much younger than I am now.

    ReplyDelete