Saturday 23 October 2010

Geography

“Today I will tell you all I know about England…it is in the UK it is the closest to Scotland.” It is in Europe. The capital of England is London. It is also close to Wales which is next to us. it is also close to the isle of man and Ireland. We are in the south of the united kingdom. We have quite a few sunny beaches. The end west is rugged and beautiful. England is quite big.

Now I am going to tell you all about Ireland!!  It is known as the emerald isle because it has lots of rain each year to make it nice and green. That means lots of water to the animals! And I know that’s not much but that is all I can remember and everyone in the class that is in my club is banned for the 1st time apart from Tia Alex du and Emily and that is really disappointing for the rest of the class. And by the way my club is closed for 2 days due to tidy up day for 2 days. Now I am going to tell you some capitals of some country’s the capital’s the capital of the Maldives is male not male as a gender but male as a capital [ pronounced as male with the eh sound at the end but spelt with an e]. the capital of Norway is Oslo. The capital of Finland is Helsinki.


11 comments:

  1. This is really good information Daniel, I did not know the capital of the Maldives before. Is your club back open yet? Love, Auntie Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. ''Well that is strange because it is not a club anymore because it is an OFFICE!!! And I knew that most people did not know the capital of the Maldives and thank you for saying this to me.
    Love
    Daniel xxx :)
    Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, an office, what kind of business will conducted in this office?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be about helping other people and my office has a lot of breaks and a lot of meetings.
    And I have got a challenge and if you're VERY lucky you're name will be picked out of the bowl and the challenge is going on the computer and going on microsoft word 2003 and the REAL challenge here is to guess the mixed up words
    Love
    Daniel xxxx bye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I am that lucky!!!! Either way you are my favourite nephew and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much and if you make a blog I would really want to see it.
    love
    Daniel.
    :}
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't you going to make a comment??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did'nt do THAT comment at 00:56 in the morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did'nt do THAT comment at 00:56 in the morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sorry that I made 2 comments the same!!!

    ReplyDelete