Thursday 28 October 2010

My day yesterday... and today's morning

My day yesterday was a Daniel day because I spent my pocket money. I bought a diary which was worth a big bargain which was... £1.99 and I call it £2.00 and I bought 2 bouncy putty's for £1.50 which 1 was for... 75p and I bought a Horrid Henry Rocks book for £4.99 which I call it £5.00 and 16 chalks for a massive bargain which was... 59p. And I woke up today with a bad cold and I still have it right now.
The date yesterday was...27.10.10 and today's is... 28.10.10
By:Daniel
:}
Bye!!

4 comments:

  1. I woke up at 8:45 AM and that's when my cold started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you, I hate getting a cold, did Grandma take you shopping? You certainly got some bargains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have my cold anymore.

    ReplyDelete